- Forget the past.
- Do stuff.
- Talk to strangers.
- Stay in touch.
- Stop bitching, venting, and complaining. They don’t make you happier.
- Go outside. Vitamin D is better than drugs.
- Don’t expect it to last forever. Everything ends and that’s okay.
- Stop buying useless crap.
- Make mistakes. Learn from them.
- Spread joy.
- Don’t bother with people you hate.
- Don’t become someone you hate.
- Play the hand you’re dealt.
- Choose not to take things personally.
- Don’t put it off.
- Help is everywhere.
- Give without limits and expectations.
- Be enthusiastic, dammit. Being above everything makes you an annoying prick.
- This too shall pass.
- You are already enough.
- What would you do if you weren’t scared? Okay, now do it.
— 21 commandments instead of 12 (via wolf-cub)
Does it bother anyone else that there are parts of your life you don’t remember? You have done and said things that you don’t even know about anymore. That means you don’t even have the right perception of yourself because you don’t even fully know who you are. However, something that you’ve forgotten about could be a prominent memory in somebody else’s mind. It trips me out.